Thursday, July 1, 2010

Braaaaains! ...grr..rawr.


Like a zombie fresh out of the grave, I have returned to you, my loyal readers!

Okay, I'm not a zombie or anything. (Which doesn't explain this weird craving for brains. Hm.) I've just been suffering from my computer being down, followed by college finals, followed by medical junk. BUT -- I've been at work all the same, though I haven't been able to post. I've got several reviews lined up, Wanting On Wednesday's to post, and more goodies to share. So stay tuned, folks. The blog is about to revive, with more life than ever!

As you can see, it's already undergone it's first bit of change - a makeover! You like? I felt like the blog was a little Blah, and didn't quite show much in terms of personality and uniqueness. But that's changing up as we speak.

So, do you guys have any input? Any features you'd like to see more of? Or maybe features I don't already have, but you'd like to see? Just drop me a line in the comments and I'll see what I can do!

I crave your opinion, just as I crave those tasty, tasty brains. (Nom, nom, nom..)
~Angel

No comments: