Thursday, June 11, 2009

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is a feature reviews online commonly use to show their readers what they've recently gotten in for reading or reviewing purposes.

Here are the four most recent things I have recieved in my mailbox:

- "Black & White" by Jackie Kessler & Caitlin Kittridge
- "The Living Dead" by Various authors, such as Clive Barker, Stephen King, and Joe Hill.
- "Monster's Proof" by Richard Lewis
- "Tenth Grade Bleeds" by Heather Brewer

I've already read Tenth Grade Bleeds and have my review ready for it. I just need to read the other three to complete that batch. You can expect my review for the first three books (including Tenth Grade Bleeds) in The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod series the week of June 22nd - 26th. June 25th is the release of TGB, and that following Saturday, the 27th, will be her launch party -- which I will be attending. I'll post pics and things either Sunday or Monday after that.
So stay tunred, boys and girls. We have lots on the way.

~Angel

No comments: