Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Forgive me.

Hey, all!

I am a million and thirteen kinds of sorry for my absence, and beg your forgiveness. Life has been a bit... crazy? Long story short: Stress. College stuff. Injured knee. Writing. To get a more detailed version of exactly what all was going on (and pics of my new puppy!!) go to my OTHER blog: http://writersmadnesswithin.blogspot.com/

Granted, it's no excuse for my long absence entirely. I should've stuck to my duties as a blogger and been posting at least some. So, again -- my apologies.

To make up for it, I'll be getting things ready to start posting again regularly, begining with my review for The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, among other things. And since I only have, like, two weeks of college left, so then I'll have a bunch of time to get a lot of blogs pre-planned out.

See you around!

~Angel

No comments: