Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hey Readers!

Hey all!
First of all, I want to thank those of you that are following me for doing so! It means a lot to me that you've taken the time to look around my little book blog. Thanks!

Now, on to the reason I'm posting this:

Life's a Story needs some lovin', as well as changes. So, what are some things you'd like to see added to the blog? What are things you like about my blog? You're input is greatly appreciated.

Here are some things I plan to add to the blog soon:

- Recent Purchases
- Books To Movies (Maybe)
- Releases
- Wanting on Wednesday

And probably a few others.
What do you all think? After all, you guys are the readers!

~Angel

1 comment:

Wyman Stewart said...

I am somewhat behind on this Blog, having read only 2 or 3 of your earliest posts. So, I have no suggestions at this time. :-( I know, that's a bummer, isn't it? I will twist my arm in an attempt to force myself to surf this way more often. Surf, a former internet term, which now gets a response from people who say, "Duh, like what cave did you just crawl out of dude?" Okay, dude is probably dead too. Sad the short life of words. Who kills them? Sorry, off topic. ;-)