Wednesday, August 12, 2009

CONTEST! Design-Your-Own Mark



In honor of the gorgeous book, Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink, I'm holding a contest! And Michelle Zink is providing the prizes! Trust me, you're going to want these, because I want them!

Here's what you've got to do:
Design a mark using markers on the inside of your wrists and take a picture. Then email it to me (with subject line as CONTEST) at angel_young13@yahoo.com or upload it somewhere and link it to me. Once I get all the pictures in, I'll pick a winner. Simple, right?!

Now, here's what you could win:
Prophecy playlist CD, Girl with a Pearl Earring DVD, craft store gift card (Joann Fabric, AC Moore, or Michaels), Prophecy bookmark, Prophecy magnet, signed Prophecy poster, lip gloss, candy.

Let's put a Due Date on this of... Friday, August 28th. I'll annouce the winner on August 29th.

So, get to it! I want to see your marks!

~Angel

No comments: