Monday, September 8, 2008

A SEASON OF EDEN By J.M. Warwick

He's my teacher. I shouldn't be alone with him. But I can't help that he's irresistible.

I let the door silently close at my back. He stared at me, and a taut quiet stretched between us. "I like hearing you play," I said, moving toward him.

He turned, in sync with my slow approach. He looked up at me but didn't say anything.

I rested my clammy hand on the cold, slick body of the baby grand. "May I?"

The muscles in his throat shifted, then he swallowed. "Eden."

My knees weakened, like a soft tickling kiss had just been blown against the backs of them. "Is it okay?" I asked.

His gaze held mine like two hands joined. He understood what I was really asking. "Let me stay," I said. "Please."

"You're going to get me in trouble."


------------------------------------------------

A SEASON OF EDEN by J.M. Warwick
“A Season of Eden” is a delectable tale of how a girl - Eden - falls hard for her new choir teacher, the hunky and adorable Mr. Christian. But this is more than just a crush, and Eden’s determination to get exactly what she wants leads you on for an interesting tale. I really enjoyed reading “A Season of Eden” and find myself extremely excited to get a hold of J.M. Warwick’s other book “An Open Vein”.

You can add J.M. Warwick on Myspace : www.myspace.com/anopenvein or visit www.grovecreekpublishing.com for more information.
A SEASON OF EDEN
By J.M. Warwick
Grove Creek Publishing
October 20, 2008
ISBN: 978-1-933-963-90-7

1 comment:

Carolina said...

Good review, I as well wanted to read J.M. Warwick's other works. :)